Fashions of 1934 (1934)
Comedy, Drama, Musical1934 Year 78 Mins 7.1 Imdb
Sherwood Nash is a swindler who bootlegs Paris fashions for sale at cut-rate prices. His assistant Lynn poses as An American interested in a dress and Snap conceals a camera in his cane. ...
Fashions of 1934 Movie Information
- Production Co: First National Pictures
- Released: 14 February 1934
- Imdb Rating: 7.1
- Runtime: 78 Mins.
- Writer: F. Hugh Herbert, Carl Erickson
- Director: William Dieterle
- Cast: William Powell, Bette Davis, Frank McHugh
Movie Trailer for Fashions of 1934
Fashions of 1934 Subtitles (2 subtitles)
|0||English||Subtitle Fashions of 1934||YTS|
|0||French||Subtitle El altar de la moda-Fashions of 1934 William Dieterle 1934 SatRip V.O||YTS|